Online Class is brought to you by Adela Rossol
This Card Organizer was designed with gift-giving in mind. Wouldn't
it look great on a desk? The drawer can hold up to 12 cards
(depending on embellishments) and the shelf above is perfect for
storing envelopes. The design is so versatile -- by changing the
color of the card stock and/or pattern paper, a variety of styles
can be achieved. Stack them up on top of each other to make a
multi-drawer organizer. Add “feet” to the bottom for an added lift.
So, whatever look you're going for, it’s easy with just a quick
change of colors and embellishments.
• Step-by-step instructions with photos
• 5 Templates (in pdf)
• Helpful tips and ideas
BASIC SUPPLIES NEEDED
• 8-1/2” x 11” Thick Card Stock of Choice (5 sheets)
• Cutting and Scoring Tool
• Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive (#110755)
• Bone Folder (#102300)
• 1” Circle Punch (#109046) or
1/8” Circle Punch
PAPERS USED FOR SAMPLES:
Christmas Red Organizer:
• Christmas Cocoa DSP (#116770) '
• Real Red Card Stock (#102482)
• Razzleberry Lemonade DSP(#115675)
• So Saffron Card Stock (#105118) with optional Melon Mambo Card
Stock for Drawer (#115320)
All supplies from Stampin' Up! Hardware is optional.
ONE DRAWER CARD ORGANIZER - Online Tutorial
Available in PDF