Have you always wanted to know how to create beautiful scenery cards? Do you see these type of cards on the internet and wonder..."How'd she create that?" This is the class for you. In this class, you will have access to three video tutorials that show you step by step how to create a basic background, a sunset and a moonlight scene. This class is self-paced, so you will be able to take the class and watch the tutorials when it is convenient for you.
You will be able to access each tutorial again and again to practice what you have learned as much as you want. In addition, you will have access to a forum to ask questions and submit your work. This technique is not hard, but take some practice. You should be able to create similar card on your own after you finish these lessons. I will be available for any questions in our forum.
In the discussions are the specific supplies I used for each card. It is your choice whether you use the specific inks and supplies I used to make each card. All measurements are given for you to prepare your supplies ahead of time.
If you wish to purchase the supplies I used for these cards, you can submit an online order at my Stampin’ Up store
. You can click on the Shop Now button in the upper, right-hand corner. I have listed the item numbers after the product for your convenience.
- Very Vanilla or Whisper White cardbases – 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 to make three 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cardbases.
- Whisper white cardstock
- 3 x 5 sticky notes
- Black marker
- Black ink
- Baby wipes
- Grid paper or scratch paper
Once you've registered, your Paypal invoice is your receipt. After your payment is confirmed, you'll receive an invitation to access to our group.
- Brayer #102395
- Whisper White cardstock #100730
- Black cardstock #121045
- Rich Razzleberry cardstock #115316
- Peach Parfait cardstock #119794
- Early Expresso cardstock #119686
- Cajun Craze cardstock #119684
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock #105117
- Not Quite Navy cardstock #101722
- Rich Razzleberry ink #115658
- Peach Parfait ink #119783
- Black ink #101179
- Daffodil Delight ink #119667
- Early Expresso ink #119670
- Cajun Craze ink #119671
- Pumpkin Pie ink #105216
- Tempting Turquoise ink #100814
- Not Quite Navy ink #103008
- Night of Navy ink #102977
- Lovely As A Tree stamp set #115026
- Baroque Motifs stamp set #113490
- Plant Hope stamp set #117042 (w), #120540 (c)
- Teeny Tiny Tags stamp set #118091 (w), #115370 (c)
- Medium Jewelry punch #117190
- Background textured plates 1 #114512
- ½” lace trim #120988
- ¾” circle punch #119873
- White gel pen #105021
- Hemp Twine #100982
- Paper piercer #116631
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Hope to see you in our group!