Mix up a bit of montage and eclectic collage with a touch of vintage timelessness á la Fran Seiford, and what do you get? Fran•táge!
Every Friday, we’ll be showing you a technique using the new Fran*tage line of stamps from Stampendous. The best part? You can win some free goodies from Stampendousjust by leaving a comment over on the discussion forum found here!
This fun card is interactive — pull on the right side of the card. The inside part of the card will swing open to show your message.
- 1 piece of 5 1/2″ x 6 3/4″ cardstock or patterned paper for the card base
- 2 pieces of 3″ x 4.25″ cardstock to embellish the center of the card on both sides
- Stamps or other embellishments. *Tip: the flip side is a great place for a surprise gift card or photograph!!
- Paper cutter with scoring blade (Have a Silhouette Cutter? Download the template HERE.)
- Cut paper to 6.75 x 5.5.
- Using a pencil, mark in 1.25” from all sides, defining a center “box”.
- Score at 2.75” and 4” horizontally, leaving out the center box.
- Cut around center box, leaving attached between the score lines.
- Fold score lines — one valley and one mountain fold.
- Embellish as desired.
- Send this to just about anyone and expect RAVE reviews. Everyone will think your amazing.
Download a pdf diagram HERE.
Want to win some FREE Stampendous
stamps? Comment right here on this blog post and say anything you’d like! You have until Thursday at midnight, Eastern Time. After that, we’ll pick a winner through Random.org and announce the name on the next Fran*tage Friday.
Thanks to our good friends at Stampendousfor sponsoring this event!