Hi! This is Pam here. No, I’m not doing this week’s tutorial, but I did snag this one from Laura Drahozal’s blogsite, “Remembering Life’s Moments”. However, let’s first congratulate the winner from the tutorial two weeks ago Leanne (who already was notified by email). Just a reminder, any of you could be a winner. Just leave a comment on this post with the choice of stencil you’d love to win. You can select from the Stencil with Style site. One random winner is chosen, and you have two weeks in which to leave your comment. Now…on to the fun!
2) Run all three through the die cut machine with your mats and the Dreamweaver Rubber Mat (it pushes the metal into the stencil). Place the background stencil face down with the red face down on top and the rubber mat over that. That is embossing. The other two stencils go face up with the green over them face (green side) up and the rubber mat over the top of that. This is debossing. Do not remove the stencils from the metal.
10) Sand off any excess color.
12) Use the flat end of the Teflon tool to burnish the metal down to the mounting paper. You do not need to burnish everything, just the flat parts around the image.
13) Squeeze the Liquid Pearls into the berry sections and let dry.
14) Place mounting paper under the background metal.
15) Trim around the edges of all pieces and assemble.
Enter to win using our Rafflecopter link: